About APS Belmar Pharmacy
With APS Belmar Pharmacy, our healthcare partners, physicians and patients benefit from our:
- Extensive Selection: APS Belmar Pharmacy maintains an extensive inventory of ingredients. We have the ability to deliver medications nationally to your doorstep. What’s more, APS Belmar offers medications from a wide array of therapeutic classes, including:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
Adrenal and Immune Support
- Quality Product: At APS Belmar, our commitment to quality without compromise ensures that our customized medications and compounding methods meet the highest levels of safety and quality.
- Quick Service: Thanks to our extensive inventory of ingredients, APS Belmar can process your order in 24 to 72 hours and then ship the medications nationally to your doorstep. We offer our customers a variety of shipping carriers as well as shipping speeds.
- Easy Ordering: Through our LifeFile portal, physicians gain secure online access to our electronic prescription management system, making it easy and efficient to order and track all their medications.
- Patient Counseling: Members of the APS Belmar Pharmacy Team are always happy to answer any questions or concerns your patients have about their customized medications. These experts are available Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST at 1-855-787-4137 (toll-free).
- Prescription Drug Monitoring Notification: If you receive a prescription for a controlled substance from our pharmacy, certain identifying prescription information, including the name of the patient, will be entered into a secure database maintained by your state’s prescription drug monitoring program. State laws require pharmacies to report information about controlled substance prescriptions filled to the prescription drug monitoring database.
- State Notifications: Oregon: The Oregon Prescription Drug Monitoring Program (PDMP) is a program to help healthcare providers and pharmacist provide better patient care in managing patients’ prescriptions. They can access the program database to view more complete patient prescription information. Information about this prescription will be reported to the PDMP by the pharmacy as required by state law ORS 431.964. Patients may request a free copy of their PDMP record by submitting a written request to the program. For more information or questions, visit www.orpdmp.com or call 971-673-0741.
- Ascorbic Acid
- EDTA Calcium
- Vitamin D3
- Pre-filled Syringes
- Sublingual Drops
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Female Libido
- Male & Female HRT
- Rare Diseases
- Unavailable Medication
- Weight Loss